Make a difference in our community
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Community Living Toronto – we value the great contributions of our generous volunteers.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Build connections with people with an intellectual disability.
- Explore your strengths and talents in a way that enhances the lives of people in our community.
- Develop important competencies such as team work, collaboration, communication and leadership.
- Be part of an organization driving positive change within the community and Developmental Services (DS) sector.
- Build your personal and professional network.
As the pandemic continues, we’re looking for volunteers to connect with the people we support online!
Do you have any fun ideas for virtual activities?
Do you enjoy meeting new people and having conversations?
Would you like to create a wellness bag or activity box for one of our group homes?
We are looking for volunteer “connectors” who can lead virtual activities such as arts & crafts, talk on Zoom or the phone with the people we support who are experiencing social isolation, or who have any other fun ideas to enhance people’s lives.
If you would like to share your time and skills to create stronger communities, please email us at email@example.com for information on how to apply.
The Difference That Volunteers Make
For additional questions or information about volunteering with our organization, please contact: