Kingsway-Lambton 21st Annual Fundraiser Art Show and Sale is on Saturday April 7th 10am-4pm.
Featuring 33 Unique Canadian Artist's.
Are you a member receiving services from Community Living Toronto and want to be in the next “31 Days of Community Living” videos? Come to one of our Casting Calls!
Announcing ReelEducation, a program for educators who want to bring films and resources about disability, inclusion, empathy, mental health, and more into the K-12 classroom ReelEducation launches April 1 – and it's FREE.
The Parents as Partners Conference is on Saturday, April 28, 2018!
Parents as Partners Conference 2018 is a FREE conference. Whether your child is just beginning on their educational journey in elementary school or closer to graduation and planning for the future, there are informative and empowering sessions for parents/guardians and caregivers of students of all ages and all stages of education.
Do you or someone you know use Assistive Technologies?
The Housing Task Force Committee is collecting information about the use of assistive technologies to increase, maintain and improve independence and quality of life of persons with a developmental disability to live, work and participate in their community.
We are pleased to host disability and employment lawyers from PooranLaw who will deliver an in-person information and training session for people and families engaging workers for support. These sessions will review:
- The most significant aspects of the Bill for families in the DS Sector and the dates they will come into force;
- How you determine whether these obligations apply to your relationship with your worker;
- What your responsibilities are to a worker who is an independent contractor or an employee;
- What steps you can take to protect your loved one with a disability and your family, and ensure positive relationships with your workers; and
- Free resources to help you manage your worker relationship and ensure compliance with the law.
Community Living Toronto members are vital to our organization. They are helping to change lives and send a message to our community that together we are strong.
Click here to read the latest Membership newsletter! Read more
We Dance is a dance project celebrating integrated dance practices with differently abled movers. The class is open to youth and adults aged 16+ with mixed abilities.
Register for Summer camp at Shadow Lake Centre with MYCommunityHub.