Wishing everyone a Happy Family Day weekend!
Our main offices with be closed on Monday and will re-open on Tuesday February 20th at 9am.
Our Spring Fling Dinner & Dance this year is on Saturday April 14th!
View this page to purchase tickets!
People and families in receipt of direct funding through the SSAH and Passport programs will receive an annualized increase of 15% to their allocation beginning in April 2018.
We are pleased to host disability and employment lawyers from PooranLaw who will deliver an in-person information and training session for people and families engaging workers for support. These sessions will review:
- The most significant aspects of the Bill for families in the DS Sector and the dates they will come into force;
- How you determine whether these obligations apply to your relationship with your worker;
- What your responsibilities are to a worker who is an independent contractor or an employee;
- What steps you can take to protect your loved one with a disability and your family, and ensure positive relationships with your workers; and
- Free resources to help you manage your worker relationship and ensure compliance with the law.
The Gayme & Support Social is a monthly event open to LGBTQ+ youth between 12-18 held at Glad Day Bookstore, 499 Church St, third Saturday of the month from 2pm-5pm.
We are looking for people 18 and older with an Intellectual or
Developmental Disability to join a travel training pilot project.
Learn to ride the bus, streetcar and subway on your own in Toronto.
FREE instruction and transit fare!
Prizes, Raffles, and more!
On Saturday April 28th come to the Rexdale Bowlerama for the Easy Roller Bowl-A-Thon.
To get started, download your pledge pledge form today!
Agincourt Community Services is offering a free tax clinic for people with a maximum income of $30,000. Click here for more details.
Friday, May 18th
Tickets: $30 each or $100 for 4
Click here for more details and to buy tickets
Download the latest Connections Membership Newsletter here!