We have a great opportunity for Volunteers this June! We are looking for Volunteers that are available Saturday June 10th, 2017 to help us with our FAMILY FUN FAIR! Contact your regions Volunteer Coordinators to sign up! (at the bottom of this page)
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Community Living Toronto – we value the great contributions of our generous volunteers.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Develop new friendships
- Make a difference in the lives of individuals who have an intellectual disability
- Help others discover their strength and talents
- Share your skills and expertise to impact the people we support
- Develop important skills such as team work, collaboration, communication and leadership
- Advocate and help develop long-term policies to drive positive change within our organization
- Learn more about the Developmental Sector
- Gain a rewarding sense of accomplishment
*Community Living Toronto works with a vulnerable population and so, all volunteers are required to obtain a Police Reference Check.
Please explore our volunteer opportunities through this page and sign up for an upcoming orientation session to get started!
Sign up for an upcoming Orientation!
Click on the date to register!
The Difference That Volunteers Make
For additional questions and or clarifications, please contact your Regional Volunteer Coordinator.
Sarah Winter 647 729 1633
North York/Etobicoke Region:
Sehrish Zehra 647 729 1162
Yulia Prudova 647 729 1209