Joining Community Living Toronto as a member is easy! Simply click on one of the buttons below to be taken to our membership form.
Our Members play a critical role in influencing and supporting the priority work of the association. It is important that Membership includes families and people with an intellectual disability, and that it reflects the diversity of our community.
Community Living Toronto Members share, support and enable our vision by supporting the rights and choices of people with an intellectual disability.
As a Member, your support may be expressed in a variety of ways including your time, your voice and/or your financial support through Membership donations.
As a MEMBER you…
- Are part of an Association that works to support the rights and choices of people with an intellectual disability.
- Have an opportunity to directly impact the lives of people with an intellectual disability by amplifying their voices around advocacy issues.
- Will hear how Community Living Toronto is involved in your local community and neighbourhood.
- Join the Community Living Movement and add your name to the thousands of others advocating for the rights of people with an intellectual disability.
- Have the opportunity to become actively involved through Regional Councils, the Board of Directors and other volunteer committees.
- Support the work of the Association through your donations, helping us to create opportunities for people with an intellectual disability to be more connected and included in their communities.
- Receive weekly eBlasts to keep you informed of important issues, upcoming events, conferences and symposiums, and how you are making a difference in the community.
- Shape policy by voting on issues at Community Living Toronto’s Annual General Meeting.
- Donation to Community Living Toronto.
- 18+ years of age.
- Includes all members of the household.
- Lifetime membership (past presidents).
NON VOTING MEMBERS:
- Current staff (who make a donation).
- Honorary: current and past members of the Patron’s Council and others as bestowed with Board approval.
- Siblings under the age of 18 years in a membership household
- Complimentary: active volunteers and community partners; siblings under the age of 18 years in a membership household.
- Past Board members who complete their six year term (for one term).
- Former staff, with a minimum of 5 years employment (for one term).
- Complimentary (Non-Voting) 1 year memberships are also available for those who are not in a position to make a donation.
Jim Turner Memorial Award – Nominate A Member
Do you know an outstanding member who volunteers with Community Living Toronto? Nominate them for the Jim Turner Memorial Award!
Contact a Community Engagement Coordinator:
20 Spadina Road
Toronto, ON M9C 4Z4
1122 Finch Ave. West Unit 18
Toronto, ON M3J 3J5