Join our team at Community Living Toronto!
Be a part of an Association that envisions a society where everyone belongs, and everyone is valued.
Why join our team?
- Make a difference in the lives of individuals and the community
- Leading edge within the Developmental Sector
- Progressive change strategy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for new graduates to learn and progress
- Student placement opportunities
Since 1948, Community Living Toronto has been a source of support for thousands of individuals with an intellectual disability searching for accessible and meaningful ways to live in the community. Whether its living alone or with a roommate, working in a supported environment or participating in community activities, we are here to help individuals realize their full potential and dreams.
Our team provides services and supports in the following areas and there’s so much more:
Join our team of:
- Community Supports: Behavioral Services, Early Childhood, FamilyLink and Home Management
- Community Participation Supports: Individualized Passport Supports, Youth to Work, Adult Development Program, Employment Supports and Community First
- Residential Services: Specialized Resource Homes, Group Living, Supported Independent Living, Step Up and Individualized Supports
- Fee for Services: Community Junction, Shadow Lake, TIFS Toronto and Creative Village Studio
Student Placement and New Graduate Opportunities
- Support Workers
- Support Workers – Treatment
- Behaviour Consultants
- Individualized Support Workers
- Program Managers and Supervisors
- Project Management, Information Systems and Technology, Human Resources, Public Relations, Learning and Development, Finance and more.
Explore student placements and new graduate career opportunities with Community Living Toronto. Learn, grow and do meaningful work within a culture of community, choice and integrity.
Specialized Resource Homes – Treatment
Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) Oversight
Within the Specialized Resource Homes program, we provide BACB supervision, oversight and hours to multiple positions within the program. Staff interested in BACB supervision should express so at the time or interview/hire.
Qualified applicants are invited to email (firstname.lastname@example.org
), fax or mail their cover letter and resumes stating the position of interest.
Thank you for your interest in Community Living Toronto. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Full-time and Part-Time Openings
Float Support Worker I
Support Worker I
Support Worker II
Support Worker III
Community Living Toronto is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Accommodations during the hiring process can be made available to applicants who make their needs known in advance. We thank all applicants but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.