Click here for our digital version of our Connections Membership Newsletter.
Download the PDF version: Connections December- Jan
Joining Community Living Toronto as a member is easy! Simply click on this link to be taken to our membership form.
Our members play a critical role in influencing and supporting the priority work of the association. It is important that membership includes all individuals and families who have a vested interest in the work of Community Living Toronto and reflects the diversity of the individuals we support and their families.
Community Living Toronto Members share, support and enable our Vision by giving people with an intellectual disability a voice and supporting their choices where they live, learn, work and play.
As a Member, your support may be expressed in a variety of ways including your time, your voice and/or your financial support through Membership donations.
As a MEMBER you…
- Are part of an Association that works diligently to preserve the dignity and improve the quality of life for people with an intellectual disability.
- Have an opportunity to directly impact the lives of people with an intellectual disability by offering your support advocating and lending your name to our work.
- Will hear how Community Living Toronto is involved in your community.
- Add your name to the thousands of others advocating for the rights of people with an intellectual disability.
- Have the opportunity to become actively involved through Regional Councils, the Board of Directors and other volunteer committees.
- Support the work of the Association through your donations, helping us to open doors for people with an intellectual disability.
- Receive a monthly newsletter to keep you informed of important issue, upcoming events, conferences and symposiums, and how you are making a difference in the community.
- Shape policy by voting on issues at your Regional Membership Meeting and at our Annual General Meeting.