MAY 31: #ITookABreak22 for Community Living Month
Every year, as part of Community Living Month, thousands of people across Ontario show their support for Community Living by participating in our #ITookABreak social media campaign.
On Tuesday May 31st, help us advocate for a society where everyone belongs and where everyone is valued!
- Print out an #ITookABreak22 label
- Stick it on a KitKat bar
- Take a selfie and save it on your cell phone
- On Tuesday May 31st, post your selfie on social media
- Include the hashtag #ITookABreak22
- Tag your local Community Living association
Virtual #ITookABreak22 Event
Let’s get together, enjoy the music of a talented Canadian musician, and watch a photo montage of your 2022 blue and green photo submissions!
Host: Community Living Ontario
When: Tuesday May 31
Time: 2 pm
Who: all are welcome!
Get more details on the Community Living Ontario website.