Community Living Toronto is a dynamic, innovative organization committed to a vision of including individuals who have an intellectual disability in the community. As a leader in the field, Community Living Toronto offers support to over 6,000 individuals with an intellectual disability and their families including residential and day supports, assistance with employment, community supports, early childhood services and respite care.
Community Living Toronto provides meaningful employment to over 1,400 individuals as full-time, part-time and relief employment.
Various departments within the organization include:
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources
- Public Relations
- Support Workers
- Training and Development
…and many more!
Qualified applicants are invited to email (firstname.lastname@example.org ), fax or mail their cover letter and resumes stating the position of interest.
Thank you for your interest in Community Living Toronto. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Property Manager
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Total Rewards Manager
- E16-97 Temporary Part-time Support Worker I – Morningside – Children Services
- E16-98 Temporary Part-time Support Worker I – Degrey – Children Services
- E16-111 Temporary Part-time Support Worker I – Morningside – Children Services
- E16-112 Temporary Part-time Support Worker I – Degrey- Children Services
- E16-134 Program Supervisor – Etobicoke
- E16-149 Part Time Support Worker II – Buttonwood – ABA
- E16-180 Part Time Support Worker II – South Station
- E16-181 Part Time Support Worker II – Buttonwood – ABA
- E16-191 Part-time Support Worker I – Lawson
- E16-205 Part-Time Support Worker II – TRE-ADD
Community Living Toronto is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Accommodations during the hiring process can be made available to applicants who make their needs known in advance. We thank all applicants but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.